Book for download
Schools are about teaching and learning they are not about
discipline and behaviour. But if the behaviour and discipline in
school is not right, then the teaching and learning suffers as a result.
improving schools we find that behaviour and discipline is integrated
with the teaching and learning patterns of the school. The unity of
approach through teaching, learning, behaviour and discipline ensures
that the school removes any behavioural problems, and that behaviour
and discipline is handled in a way that enhances teaching and learning.
This volume combines a wide range of research and practice into one book which includes:
book is supplied as a photocopiable volume in a ring binder or on CD
Rom. You may use the disk version to modify and develop the templates
and policies to suit your own school needs.
- Policy statements on teaching and learning, behaviour and discipline, and parental involvement
- Information for parents on all aspects of teenage and sub-teenage behaviour
- Information for staff on linking teaching and learning with behaviour and discipline
- Methods of motivating teenagers
- Rewards and discipline
- Strategies for improving behaviour and learning.
Cat No: 978 1 86083 493 6